In the winter, don’t you just love to crack open a jar of bright summer flavor? Sweet tomato sauce, dilly beans and crisp pickles… Yum!
You, your family and your friends will love using Zenger Farm’s vegetables to can, pickle, dry, freeze, jam, jelly or otherwise preserve. Because the most delicious veggies make the most delicious winter treats!
Zenger Farm has the following vegetables for bulk purchase and can often accommodate special requests:
- Tomatoes: August-September
- Astiana Tomatoes (Simply the best paste tomato! Large, meaty, easy-to-peal, with a complex flavor)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Imperfect Heirloom Tomatoes
- Cucumbers: July-September
- Slicing cucumbers (we don’t grow the very small “pickling” cucumbers)
- Lemon Cucumbers
- Summer Squash: July-September
- Patty Pan
- Basil: August-September
- Eggplant: August-September
- Green Beans: July-September
- Cider Apples: September
- Italian Prune Plums: September
If you would like to get on Zenger Farm’s bulk vegetable mailing list, send an email to email@example.com. We’ll sned out more information and pricing when the vegetables are available.